• Keep out insects and birds while improving sanitation areas by having a controlled environment
• Helps meet FDA/AIB requirements
• Helps keep the plant facility cooler - offers 65% shade
• Improves ventilation
• Allow daylight and outside air in while providing a safe and secure insect barrier.
• Readily installed on dock doors, dumpster areas, and warehouse openings
• Bug Barriers are ideal for food processing, packaging and manufacturing facilities.
Manual and Automated Designs
Illumination Lights are the standard for warehouse dock illumination and traffic control communication. Light minimizes freight damage while expediting loading and unloading operations. Dock Lights provide uniform visibility inside trailers or around dock areas. Incandescent light offers good color, low replacement cost
Loading Dock Guide Lights provide added safety at loading docks by improving truck drivers depth perception when backing into an open dock. They provide an ideal focal point for drivers and greatly reduce the risk of "over-running" a dock.
Air curtains create a laminar airflow that is projected over the opening of a doorway. The curtain of air acts as an invisible barrier that won't let air flow through it.
Conditioned air from the inside of the door that would normally escape when the door is opened is instead diverted back inside when it hits the wall of air. The air seal also keeps the outside air from entering.
This can be beneficial for several reasons, including lowering heating and cooling costs, stopping insects from entering, and keeping airborne particles and contaminants out of a particular area.
Air, Dust, and pests infiltrate the gaps around the dock levelers. Brush / Rubber seals provide an extremely effective way of preventing heat/cold loss while providing non-chemical pest and dust control around the dock leveler area.
• Absorbs over 80% of truck impact and shock to protect dock and building
• Constructed to last and provide years of protection
• Performs on any truck dock under any weather condition or prolonged exposure
• Anchored through thick steel angles to provide stability and shape retention
• Eliminates costly repairs from severe shock to docks
• Will not warp, rust, rot or harden
• Molded in one piece
• Offers the correct amount of resiliency to absorb pressure and impact shock without damage to truck or dock
• Immune to all weather conditions
Dock Plates are rectangles of steel or aluminum with some type of locking leg and either hand hole or handles to move them. They are ideal for handtruck and pallet jack traffic … manually moved. They offer the lightest and most cost effective answer to your loading / unloading problem.
Most yard ramps perform one of two functions. They allow traffic from the ground up into a truck bed or from the dock level down to the ground. Which of these jobs you choose to do will dictate which of the designs will be most appropriate for your application.
Wheel risers allow trucks and semi trailers to be positioned properly above loading docks for more efficient loading and unloading of freight. Widths of 18" and 24". Lengths to accommodate both single, dual, or tandem axle trailers. Wheel risers can be portable or permanently positioned. Custom sizes available.
• Wheel Risers Eliminate unsafe, below dock loading conditions
• Wheel Risers Reduce damage to loading dock equipment
• Heights up to 12"
Safety Rails / Bollards
Protect personnel and machinery with Crash Guard bollards. Simply bolt into position, no concrete work required.
• Formed 10 gauge steel rails made in lengths up to 12'
• Rails can withstand impacts of 10,000 pounds traveling at 6 mph
• Structural steel square tubing posts feature bolt-through connection
• Base plates are 8" square x 1/2" thick steel
• Rounded top rails will prevent injuries and provide added protection
• Fasteners included